November was another busy month for the Hughes Architects planning and building design teams.
During November we successfully secured planning permission in Powys and Shropshire for:
- Erection of two new residential properties in Milford Road, Newtown
- New biomass boiler building at the Royal Welsh Warehouse in Newtown
- An extension to a dwelling in Lydbury North
- Extension and refurbishment to a residential property at Talerddig, near Carno
- Extension to a dwelling at Llansantffraid
- Extension to a veterinary practice at Knighton
- A new residential property at Llangyniew
- The latest approvals cover a diverse range of residential properties in terms of design and size, as well as ongoing commercial work.
These latest planning approvals build on our near 99% on planning approvals in Mid Wales and Shropshire for residential, commercial and industrial buildings, or bringing land forward for development.
If you’re a homeowner, landowner or developer, why not talk to us about your property requirements and see how we can help.
We have offices at Newtown and Welshpool in Powys; Aberystwyth in Ceredigion and Cardiff, all covering Wales, the borders and wider afield in the UK.