It’s been another busy period for the team at Hughes Architects in Mid Wales and Shropshire with more than 15 successful planning application approvals and validations.
From listed building consent to extensions and barn conversions, projects for our clients can now proceed to building work.
We’re pleased with our 98 per cent planning success which demonstrates how we pay attention to ensuring all applications are submitted to local planning authorities such as Powys, Ceredigion and Shropshire county councils with relevant and detailed information.
Successful planning approvals include:
- Single storey extension, Welshpool, Powys
- Demolition and erection of a new rear two-storey extension, Newtown, Powys
- Erection of a side and rear extension, Builth Wells, Powys
- Conversion of a barn into a holiday let, Berriew, Powys
- Erection of a building and installation of biomass boiler, Llandinam, Powys
- Erection of an agricultural worker’s dwelling, Llandrindod Wells, Powys
- Erection of rear conservatory, Llangurig, Powys
- Erection of a dwelling and vehicular access, Llandrindod Wells, Powys
- Erection of a dwelling and vehicular access, Welshpool, Powys
- Alterations and extensions to an existing farmhouse and adjoining outbuilding, Montgomery, Powys
For more information about our architectural and planning services, email email@example.com or telephone our Newtown, Welshpool or Aberystwyth offices.