It’s been a busy period for us over the summer period and into autumn working with a range of clients on architectural projects for residential, commercial and industrial building and internal designs and achieving successful planning applications for them.
Ranging from the design of new homes and stable conversions to factory extensions and the internal alterations and extensions to the pub.
We have also successfully brought development land forward for developers and been involved in the successful planning for the Going Green project in Newtown.
Below are some of the latest successful planning applications completed by our team in Newtown, Welshpool, Aberystwyth and Cardiff, demonstrating the diversity of our building design, planning and internal design work.
With many of these our work continues, working closely with clients, builders and developers to ensure they are completed to the high standards we and our clients expect.
Successful planning applications:
- Gwaelod Y Bryn, Llanidloes
- Commercial development, Caersws – New petrol forecourt and convenience store
- Hundred Housed – Two-storey extension and internal alterations
- Welshpool Church – Internal and external alterations
- Sweet Lamb – Holiday chalet/shooting lodge
- Lockley Heath, Hatfield – stable conversion
- Going Green, Newtown – Partnership development of public recreation areas
- Marton – New private dwelling
- Foel, Cemmaes – Double garage and internal and external alterations with landscaping
- Machynlleth – Conversion of integral storage space and internal alterations to a listed building
- Presteigne – Amend previously approved drawings, submission of non-material amendment application and assistance with innovative housing fund application
- Dyffryn Industrial Estate, Extension and internal redesign of a business unit
- Bishops Castle – New residential dwelling
- Llanmerewig – Extension and internal Alterations
- Berriew Street, Welshpool – Change of use
- Pontsbury – Residential, single storey extension and internal alterations
- Trewern, New dwelling
- Sarn – Internal alterations and extensions to a public house
- Borth – Rear extension to existing dwelling
- Cyfronydd – Extension to existing dwelling
- Newtown – Change of use – Office to holiday let
- Guilsfield – Local Needs Dwelling
- Broxton – Conversion of Existing Storage Shed and Internal Alterations to Existing Dwelling
- Llansantffraid – Erection of garage building to an existing dwelling